The event took place during the summer semester 2016 (April 18 to May 23, 2016).
- Dipl.-Jur. Lena Strothe, (Faculty of Spatial Planning)
- Prof. Dr. Christian Neuhäuser, Professorship of Practical Philosophy (Faculty of Human Sciences and Theology)
- Prof. Dr. Ulrike Burrmann, Chair of Sports Science (Faculty of Arts and Sports Science)
- Prof. Dr. Ute Ritterfeld, Chair of Language and Communication (Faculty of Rehabilitation Sciences)
- Nizaqete Bislimi (specialist lawyer for foreigners law), Johanna Jost (refugee shelter Adlerstrasse),
Dr. Eva Dick (German Development Institute), Dr. Thorsten Heitkamp (NRW Bank), Jutta Reiter (DGB Dortmund Hellweg), Alexandra Schweda (City planning and building regulations office Dortmund)
The series of events deals with the current and medium-term challenges in connection with current migration events. Among other things, lectures with subsequent discussion will be held in the subject areas of housing, law, integration through sports and intercultural competence.
Ansprechperson: Dipl.-Jur. Lena Strothe, +49231 755 2767