The event took place between 5 and 15 November 2014.
- Prof. Bettina van Haaren, Professorship for Drawing and Printmaking (Faculty of Art and Sport Sciences)
- In cooperation with international art colleges and universities
The international exchange exhibition shows prints from 14 universities. The art institutes from Great Britain, France, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, the USA, Australia, New Zealand and Germany each send three works by the best printmaking students to all participating universities. In this way, 14 identical exhibitions will be held on different continents.
The letterpress prints, serigraphs, lithographs and etchings become the property of the participating universities.
- Australia: University of New South Wales Australia Art & Design
- Belgium: Académie royale des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles
- Bulgaria: National Academy of Art
- China: Xi’an Academy of Fine Art
- France: Ecole nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs, Paris
- Germany: Technische Universität Dortmund
- New Zealand: Elam School of Fine Arts, the University of Auckland
- United Kingdom: Art School of Kingston University; Royal College of Art; University of the Arts, London; School of Art & Design in Bath Spa University
- USA: School of Art and Design, NYSCC at Alfred University; Columbus College of Art and Design; Ohio State University;
This international print exhibition at the Rudolph-Chaudoire Pavilion opens on 4 November 2014 and can be viewed there in the windows between 05 and 15 November 2014 (catalogue).