The course takes place annually in the summer semester. This course is not offered in the summer semester 2015 and has ended.
- Dr. Sigrid Dany, Department of Higher Education Didactics (Centre for Higher Education)
- Dr. Birgit Rothenberg, Disability and Studies - DoBuS - (Centre for Higher Education)
The changeover of the examination system to examinations during studies requires breaking new ground. The reflection and analysis of examinations are combined with the simulation of oral examinations and the discussion of strategies for preparing and conducting examinations. Finally, conclusions are drawn for the redesign of examinations, which, among other things, also take into account the special concerns of disabled or international students. Furthermore, the assessment of oral and written examinations is an important topic of this workshop.
- Recognising and resolving test situations that have been used up
- Accepting responsibility as an examiner and applying it constructively
- To react flexibly to different examination situations
For recognition in the continuing education programme in higher education didactics "Professionalisation of Teaching", it is necessary for participants to prepare a report after the workshop in which they reflect on and deal with topics relevant to examinations.
- Research assistants
- Junior professors