The event took place on 31 October 2013.
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Schenk, Chair of Modern German Literature and its Didactics (Faculty of Cultural Studies)
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Welzel, Professorship of Art History (Faculty of Art and Sport Sciences)
The colloquium L e b e n s / B i l d e r (Images of Life) is dedicated to the question of the interweaving of autobiographical modes of writing with images of art and the media. The scope of the topic is to be tested in an exchange between different disciplines.
Thursday 31 October 2013
IBZ, Emil-Figge-Str. 59, 44227 Dortmund
- 12.00 - 12.30 p.m. - Prof. Dr. Klaus Schenk und Prof. Dr. Barbara Welzel (Dortmund), Greeting
- 12.30 – 1.45 p.m. - Prof. Dr. Pia Müller-Tamm und Dr. Kirsten Voigt (Karlsruhe), The exhibition "In private. Languages of the Portrait
- 1.45 – 2.30 p.m. - Break
- 2.30 – 3.15 p.m. - Prof. Dr. Ottmar Ette (Potsdam), "LifePictures as Landscapes of Theory"
- 3.15 – 4.00 p.m. - Dr. Carsten Heinze (Hamburg), "(Auto)biographical Documentaries: Cinematic Images of Life in Documentary Individual and Collective (Auto)Biographies".
- 4.00 – 4.30 p.m., Final discussion