The TU Dortmund University has breastfeeding and quiet rooms on both campuses (there are also diaper-changing facilities):
- Emil-Figge-Straße 50, Sanitary room 0.241 - the key can be obtained from the porters in the foyer.
- HG II, Sanitary room 0.215, (Otto-Hahn-Str. 4) - the key can be obtained from the porters at the main entrance
- SRG I, Sanitary room 0.008, (Friedrich-Wöhler-Weg 4-6) - the key can be obtained from the porters at the main entrance
- New building Chemistry-Physics building, Otto-Hahn-Str. 4a, Sanitary room E0-103
- Otto-Hahn-Str. 8, mail room and first aid room, ground floor R. 109 (the staff in the building will open the door - please ask on site).
- In the foyer of the Mensage building: Diaper changing and breastfeeding area across from InfoPoint, a room suited with two armchairs, changing table and a sink. The key is also available at the InfoPoint.
The women's room provides sofas and a changing table: Emil-Figge-Str. 50, ground floor, R. 0504 (for women only!).
In the TU Lounge provides sofas, beach chairs and a changing table: Otto-Hahn-Str. 4, P1, Etg. 03, R. 111a
- HG I, Room 107 (South Campus, August-Schmidt-Str. 4)
- MB III, Sanitary room, 1st floor R. 1.016 (Campus South, Baroper Strasse 303).
The rooms are each equipped with a changing table and some of them also with a kettle and two comfortable seating areas. Here you can change and/or breastfeed your child(ren) in a quiet and pleasant atmosphere.
There is also a recliner in each of the rooms, so that pregnant women can also use this room for rest periods.
Keys for the breastfeeding and quiet rooms can be picked up from the respective nearby porter.